Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer Fun!

So, I know I'm a little behind, but this is the beginnig of my catching up process.

Here are some fun pictures from our summer,
including a couple from our trip to New Smyrna Beach, FL.

Playing in the pool and of course the fire truck must come in.

Slid n Slide!!!

I like to refer to this picture as "Deer in headlights". It was taken at Campbell's school program where he literally sat, hunched over, with his feet dangling back and forth and didn't sing one word. Not one. He knew the songs, but for approx. 10 minutes nothing came out.
My stomach hurt from laughing afterward.

The 4th of July.

Wyatt loving the water and the delicious flavor of the sand.


Daddy teaching Campbell to surf.
He loved it and was constantly begging to go ride his surfboard.

My beach boys :)

Campbell torturing Wyatt... as usual.

Campbell and his BFF Jace at Chucky Cheese on a 100 degree day.
They rode on this ride until someone politely told them to get off, they have to take turns.

Going for our daily walk.

I told Campbell to go to time out. He ran away and hid in the bed. By the time I went to check on him he was so tangled in my jersey sheets he could't get out. As he begged for help, I could't help but laugh and run for my camera.

Wyatt loves "helping" me unload the dishwasher.


Campbell learned how to pedal his tricycle.


Wyatt hanging out with mommy on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment