Monday, September 10, 2012

FAMILY OF FIVE

So without doubt the best thing that happened in 2011 was a tiny little bundle named Walker Reed Starley. He was born on November 6, 2011 at 5:36 a.m.  He weighed in at 5lbs 14oz and was 19" Long. His delivery was WAY easier than that of his predecessors especially considering we had to drive 1 hour to get to the hospital and coordinate childcare for his anxiously awaiting big brothers. He has been an absolute blessing and wonderful addition to the family. BIG thank you to all of our friends and family that helped us during this adjustment. Without further adieu...


So excited that the Doctor isn't sending me home with false labor again.
" I get to hold my baby tonight!!!"
Getting the party started.
Admiring my creation. Birth really is a miracle.
He was born with a full head of hair, the longest eye lashes you've ever seen, and a set of chicken legs I was anxious to fatten up.
Trying to see through the eye goop. 
Weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 14 ounces. My tiny little peanut.

Footprints

Proud parents holding our new little man.
Side story: When Walker was born he came out crying and mad as a wet hornet.  Richie and I started talking to comfort him and as soon as he heard our voices, he completely stopped. It was amazing.

Snuggling my sweet bundle.
Sleeping like an angel.
Being a big brother is exhausting.
Wyatt passed out on the hospital bench/bed with Richie and Campbell was sleeping with me on my hospital bed.  
First picture of our new family of five.
Wyatt kissing his new little bro.

Campbell snuggling baby Walker.
Wyatt loved jumping in the baby's moses carrier.
I thought it might be nice to have some pictures that weren't taken on my iPhone so we hired a photographer to snap some shots of the little bambino and the rest of the family. Isn't he the cutest???














No comments:

Post a Comment