Thursday, September 6, 2012

MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME...

I know, I know, it has been a REALLY long time since I last blogged. Needless to say, I've been busy. Since I can't go back and fully recap everything that's happened in the last two years, I'm just going to post a couple pictures of what we've been up to. Here are a couple pictures from Wyatt's 1st birthday party. It was monkey themed which couldn't be more fitting for him. He was a climber then, and he continues to amaze me with his ability to climb, jump and defy gravity. He also has a shiner in the pictures which surprises no one that knows him ;)

Who is surprised that his socks don't match?

Grandma Campbell's famous cake, mmmmmm!
"Why is everyone staring at me and singing?
The jury is still out on chocolate...

Here are the rest of the 2010 pictures.
Easter Egg hunt
It's always good to snap a couple bathtub pictures for when their prom dates come over later.
Can't wait to blackmail him with these later ;)




Flying  a kite on the beach.


Campbell "helping" daddy exercise. 
Papa,  a.k.a. the baby whisperer.

Campbell wore his fireman costume to the Fire department
and they let him dress up in their real gear.  So cute.




Daddy and his #2 son.

Chillin'

I just can't get enough of this cute little body!

I just can't get him to understand that you're supposed to paint the paper.

Five year anniversary in Napa, CA.

Stomping grapes for crush.

A little slice of heaven.


Wyatt the bowling ball.

Richie pumping up the bikes for our first triathlon 10/10/10

Cutest cheeseburger I've ever seen.

Buzz light year... to infinity and beyond!

Kids going nuts in our leaf pile. Fall in NJ was amazing.


The boys picked a winner!


Decorating cookies at Campbell's preschool. 

2 comments:

  1. Woot toot....Grandma is very happy to see these fun photos of my Texas grandbabies and my beautiful girl and her wonderful husband. Keep going sweetheart!!!!! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a blog that was! Love all the pictures. Now you have to start blogging more regularly so I can blog-stalk you :)

    ReplyDelete